Ha, ha, Steve.  That is why when I bought the AHH, I kept it nekk'ed (that
is federless for those who don't speak southern).

I'll probably shop "for real" when I come back next week with a bike, but
if I see something I love when I'm sans bike, I wanted to jump on it (I'm
also looking at used and a good one can come in and out on the same day.
Just ask me how I know!).

Roberta