If you’re just noodling around, how about Brompton? You can get bags and racks
and really load them down if you like, or keep it simple for riding around
town. Standard hard case meets the max size requirement for checked baggage on
Southwest and other airlines. Quick and easy to fold/unfold.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy