The answer is...kinda maybe. I had those bars on a 45cm Clem L and could get a
bit of knee interference on a sharp walking-speed turn if I didn't remember to
pull the inside knee in, but in practice I always remembered and it was fine.
With thumbshifters. You'll need to chop the bar the approximate length of the
shifter if you're adding bar-ends or them suckers will stab ya.