I’ve been far down the saddle bag rabbit hole and have settled on the Acorn
Medium Saddle Bag as the favorite for my needs. It has plenty of space with an
expandable collar and drawstring, D rings for lashing a wet rain jacket or
other items, exterior zipper pockets, and an internal dowel for stability.
Also, there is no thigh rub due to the shape. Highly recommended.
https://www.acornbags.com/products/medium-saddlebag?variant=1113866272

Isaac in Portland OR