I've been using the Swift Bandito for ~5 years now.  Very happy with it.
Holds my repair kit and Kryptonie Fahgettaboutit with some room to spare.
The thing I like about the Swift Bandito vs the similar size Roadrunner bag
is that on the bandito, the buckles for the straps go inside the bag,
making it a bit harder for someone to quickly walk off with it..
It has a rigid sheet of plastic to keep it in a cylinder, which is
sandwiched in between the outer shell and the inner, similar to a backpack
frame, and has a small bit of unnoticeable hook and loop tape to keep it
closed.  It's good for stashing things in.  I keep loose hex keys, some
nitrile gloves and zipties in there.

--ben