I use 6 speeds.  I may have one 7 speed in my stash but have not been
tempted to use it.  I have old (NOS) Suntour in a drawer.  I also have 1
Sachs also a 6 speed.  13-26 on the 6 speeds.

--
~IMPORTANT~ Note to all~~ EMAIL ETIQUETTE
If you forward this email, please highlight and delete the forwarding