On my Hunq I went from Neo-Retros to Touring to Motolites. Could never get the
cantis dialed in and I’m much happier with the linear pull brakes. If you’re
buying new brakes anyway it’s worth thinking about. (Of course you’d have to
buy a new lever as well.)

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400