Can the Appaoosa give you 2.1" tires plus fenders?  Or do you need an
Atlantis for that?   The biggest question is can you setup one bike with
both Albatross and drops and be happy? Will have to do the zero CM stem
thing and will you be happy with that?

If you can be ok with the 47mm tires, I'd keep the Redwood and get the bars
you like.

Maybe pick the one bike, set it up how you want it and see how long the
honeymoon lasts?  In other words, don't sell unless you've really tested
your decision for a good while.
I, too, have a bit of identity crises among my bikes and am trying to
figure it out.

Ginz