I bought a Copenhagen Wheel earlier this year, but that bike isn’t getting used
much - less than 75m on it according to the app.

To be honest, I think it was a bad case of upgradeitis- I didn’t need the
electric assist, but it seemed cool. I don’t have an outlet where I store my
bike, so that’s also a problem.

I might consider parting with my wheel or I might put it on my wife’s commuter
- send me a PM if interested, but please note that it would be next month at
the earliest since I’m not home right now.

Max