Thanks for the pics and info Conway.
My idea to apply this to a 700c Atlantis is dumb because the difference
between 700c and 26" is too great.  To have equal total wheel size (wheel +
tire), I'd have to run a skinny tire in the back and a 2.2"+ up front.
Nope.
Thanks though.  Cool stuff.
If I knew a Hunqapillar fork was the biggest piece of a Hunqapillar I'd
ever get to own, I might purchase it for that reason alone :-p