Lol -  thanks for saying.

Yes I’ve got 1xs on a couple bikes, but with that much chain-line or
however you say it , I’ve had issues. They’ve been great when it’s dry, but
in weather it has been fussy for me.
Tho I am running an NX group on one bike, so that might be my problem.

But thought I’d try out a 2X this time on the wolbis and see if it’s less
trouble.