Ash, yes - 10 minutes after I get my order in!  :D

But in all seriousness, I don't know, sounds like they need to sort out the
build kits first and getting parts is tricky this year, so that's kind of
the biggest delay. The frame itself sounds to be pretty solidified, which
is promising. I suppose it could be anytime next month onwards, but also
could be near the end of the year