I love that silver, although it’s partly because it reminds me of the early
80’s Treks, with their great Imron paint jobs. Mostly, I am just really loving
that bike. I have to stop looking at it, as I currently have no job :( and the
pandemic is going to make it harder to get one, so the last thing I should be
doing is fantasize about buying a bike.

Eamon
Seattle