Carl - my apologies! I missed your post until now! Great photo, and what a
gorgeous bike. Where is it now? Did you save it? “World’s finest bicycle
precision mechanism” definitely surpasses Welded Huffy Desert Rose Garage Sale
Special! Who loved bikes so much that they gifted you this treasure?

Sent from my iPad