Thanks; good to know! I'm fortunate not to have to commute on traffic
arteries during rush hour -- work at home -- but I did so for years, and
while I was pretty well seasoned at traffic riding, any aid to visibility
was and is still welcome. I use to keep a reflective triangle on the back
of my saddlebags day as well as night, but had no real evidence that it
worked during the day.