From: benzouy...@gmail.com
Sent: August 22, 2020 4:24 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: Good wishes for those on list affected by CA wildfires

Here's a website that can convey the extent of the wildfires. Remember that the areas in darker red are burning, and the areas in lighter red (orange?) are under an evacuation order (meaning residents need to pack up and leave).

Even in Silicon Valley, the air quality is bad enough that friends with asthma are avoiding any outdoor activities in fear of exacerbation. Even indoors, my eyes are beginning to water a bit, which reminded me of when I flew into LA in the mid-90s, saw the thick brown layer of smog blanketing the region, and then felt it in my eyes.