Living in the middle of all this smoke, I've been monitoring our air
quality on PurpleAir's <https://www2.purpleair.com/>website. The amount of
information available through PurpleAir depends upon the density of people
who have purchased & installed their sensors, but people have installed
their sensors worldwide, and you can monitor air quality, humidity &
temperature. I noticed SF Bay Area news stations are now using the
PurpleAir maps in their news casts.

John