They look like V-brakes to me. You can see the noodle in the front cable
line. And, a side pull doesn't easily work in the rear because of the cable
routing to the brake arm with the housing stop. That Saddlesack would get
in the way.
I don't recognize the brakes -- TRP?
Same ornate seat cluster lug as on the Susie/Wolbis. I like it and the
fluted end caps on the seat stays.-

David Lipsky
Berkeley, CA