The air is just miserable here in Novato with an AQI of 155. Yesterday we
were getting blowing smoke that made it seem like something was on fire
just down the street, but it was the wind from Point Reyes.

I can't emphasize enough that you guys can't be out in this. I've seen
several reports around the onlines of people trying to ride or run and this
is just not a good plan, we all need to be inside with windows closed as
much as possible. Listen to your pal Joe!