The review was well done and had lots of video footage of him riding on
trails/paths. I found it interesting that he is riding a frame size that
fits but he could ride up one size. He mentioned that the smaller size
would allow him to utilize drop bars but wasn't ideal for swept back bars
without a fairly long stem. But, he set his Sam Hillborne up with Bosco
bars. Anyway, it was a nice review.
Doug Hansford