Super cool. You're putting a rear rack on it? I wonder how it would feel
with a heavy load up front and in back? I put some ridiculously heavy loads
on the front of my "mixtes" (one having been Marty's in the past!) avoiding
the addition of rear loads for fear of frame waggle and what that might
mean for structural longevity. I'm curious how the twin tubes do in that
regard. Seems, as they are outboard of the center line that they'd do much
better than a centered single tube. One thing's for absolutely sure, they
look stunning!
Enjoy it
-Kai