Hi Kim. Build looks great! Mine is a 56/L, and they/we are/were waiting on
forks for these, hopefully came/coming soon. Though honestly have been lazy
and still have not put together the wheels. Also a little concerned about
my brakes, I think they may be on the short side at 108ish . I have a set
of knobby 29 x 2.6" tires. I hope my v-brake clears.