I would say the Ram is in between the Homer and Roadeo. It doesn’t have
braze-ons for racks which is one of my negatives for touring, although you
can use the fender mount for racks. I weigh 150 and my Homer felt good and
even springy (Is that what planing is?) when I had about 25-30 lbs on the
rear rack. I think the Homer would work fine for me for loaded touring.

Toshi