Actually, come to think of it, if it was mine there's always the
possibility there was an intermediary caretaker between me and Trevor.

I'm pretty sure the color was considered a Burnt Orange. Frame size was
58.5cm square c-c, def a bit lower than I like. There were some paint flaws
down near the seat tube bottle bosses that were sanded away, visible in the
naked frame photos.

I have nothing against simplicity, but I think I like the curlier head lugs
on the '95 Road better than the simpler lines on the Starck.

Paul Brodek
Hillsdale, NJ USA