Very nice, Patrick. Your running narrative formed an image in my mind that
made your picture seem familiar. I just got my latest BQ (which contains
the next tire test) an in the editor's note JH says now that we're all
satisfied that wider tires with lower inflation pressures aren't a big
energy waste, we can ride more comfortably. Hope you do on your Matthews
Road.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh