I will also throw out there that finding a long-pull lever you can live with is
a preferable solution than Travel Agents. I'd sooner go with a short-arm
V-brake than use a Travel Agent, but there are significant benefits to
long-pull brakes, both rim and mechanical disc, in that the cable is under less
tension so the cable stretches less and the housing compresses less as a
result.

Daniel M
Berkeley, CA