The resources Jim has amassed are wonderful and impressive, but I'm
surprised there isn't a more formalized timeline out there (great use of a
long-scroll style infographic!) considering the amount of Riv catalog that
is still generally lost to history otherwise!  For instance I was trying to
find info on the previous Rosco's - good freaking luck! You'd think they
never existed, save a couple dozen photos spread across the internet.

An infographic that showed when each batch of each model was released would
be too cool, IMO!  Maybe with its headbadge as the 'emblem' along it.  I
might try to enlist my graphic designer partner in this...