Patrick,

Thanks for the suggestion. Will look into that. Yes, it needs to be either
an undersized post, or an oversized person on top for slippage to happen.
Still haven't totally settled on the final saddle choice for the Clem, but
for now am just going to keep using the factory stock model. Works for me
on rides up to 20 miles so far. Once decided, might use the Locktite
solution.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN