This reply will show up wayyy too late to be helpful. But an email from Riv
gave an indication of available frames timeline.

   - Sam Hillbornes - around Halloween
   - Platypus frames - November
   - Appaloosas - early next year
   - Clem Ls - March or April
   - Charlie Gallops - sometime around Summer
   - Homers after that
   - Susie/Gus after that

Looks like it'll be a pretty long wait. Hopefully, the Susie will work for
you. Ditto to the above comment that the Susie has been upped in weight
class.

just Jonathan.

*PS. Why does it take so long for my post to show up in the forum? Is it
because I'm a Texan? *