Hello,

My name is Johnny. I live in Belgium and I'm Riv Curious. I post from time
to time on the iBOB group.

I've been obsessed with the idea of owning a Riv for a while. I'm
particularly interested in the Atlantis and Appaloosa.

Could anyone tell me the stack & reach numbers for a 55cm Atlantis and a
57cm Appaloosa (current models)? Riv doesn't list S&R on their geometry
chart.

An image of the measurements I need is attached.

I'd like to use wide drop bars, so stack & reach are quite important to
know.

If anyone has any comments on the current long chainstay versions of these
bikes, I'd also be interested to hear. This seems to be the most
distinctive aspect, and the only way to get something like this in the EU
would be to go custom. I do have a bakfiets,
and the long wheelbase on that makes for a very nice ride.

I suppose now is not really the best time to think about importing a bike
from the US to Europe, but never mind :-)

Thanks,
Johnny in Belgium