On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 2:07:32 PM UTC-6 Bicycle Belle Ding Ding!
wrote:

> It’s hard for me to believe a lighter step-through would be too flex ...

I think the flex Mark mentioned may be similar to the flex they had to
engineer out of the baby bike - a rotation around the axis from front to
back of the bike, a twisting. They did that using an downtube that was
ovalized in different directions at the top and bottom of the tube, which I
think the Platypus also has, but I haven't confirmed that. Since that's in
Grant's head now, and because he seems to like a bike design challenge, I
would really be interested in his perspective on this. Maybe he wouldn't
think it's worth actually doing, but he might have some interesting
thoughts on what it would take.

Paul in AR