Good Day Group,
I'm building up a new bike (Raleigh Clubman with S&S couplers I snagged off
ebay a while back) and went to purchase some Rustines Constructeur grips,
which are my favorite, only to find that supplies of them in the US have
dried up.
Velo Orange doesn't stock any Rustines products any longer. Good thing I
bought a bunch of patches a while back.
Rustines.fr wants 45euros just for shipping.   Bluelug and Harris both out
of stock.

Anyone know of any similar grips?  Ribbed, soft, natural rubber.
Are the VO Kraton basket weave a similar feel?  I could settle for those if
so.

--ben in KC