I read earlier during the pandemic that Rustines has ramped up other
aspects of their business. They make medical supplies and that has been a
big driver of sales. The bike parts business, a tiny part of their overall
sales, has been sidelined. This was in comments here, or another list serv.
I can't vouch for the information, but it seems to make sense. It also
seems possible that if VO can't reliably get the parts, they'd remove them
from the website.