A couple of quid pro quos’ - from experience:

1)  do not convert a tire - purchase tubeless ready or ust tires

2) fit the tire to the rim and inflate (best with a compressor. ) The tire
will only hold air a couple of hrs but more importantly now you check the
fit

3). More tape is not good - once around and overlap 75-90mm

That’s about it  Keep in mind even the best mechanics get the goo all over
the place from time to time.

Vtw

--
*VIctor R. Hanson*