The NeoAir inflated is 72 X 20.

Agreed that the down sleeping bag is worthless when wet which is why a
waterproof stuff-sack is mandatory.  I've backpacked, sea kayaked,
biked and river rafted in miserable wet weather in the Rockies and
Alaska, and never had a problem. That said you do need to be
thoughtful about packing it and keeping it dry and you need a very
high degree of confidence in your tent.  A down sleeping bag will also
last much longer than a comparable synthetic (I put the lifespan of a
heavily used synthetic at around 5 years, even if kept in a storage
bag).  For me the comfort and weight savings are worth it.  Others
reasonably reach a different conclusion.  If you're going to be driven
to distraction by the thought of a down bag getting wet go with the
synthetic.

D.G.