I have a 50 cm Betty - basically the same as the Cheviot.  I have a 47 cm
Betty and know that I have 1 1/2 in wide tires and fenders with sidepulls.
The 50 has sidepulls and the same size tire and I'm sure I can put fenders
on it but haven't.  Let me know if you want me to measure it.  I'm in
Charlotte, NC and you're welcome to come ride it to see how it fits, feels.