Thats a pretty fat tire for a Dyad. I would submit that your usage case is
probably different than a lot here, so this is a bunch of speculating.

I assume you aren't running tubeless?
That narrow of a rim usually calls for higher tire pressure to prevent tire
from rolling off.
The answer: (RH tires + your load * rim width subtracted from tubeless
equation/riding surface+ knobs per sq inch = your ideal pressure)
I have never heard anything but good reports on the RH knobbies, so I would
think there is a sweet spot somewhere, where is Jan?