Excellent, Chris!
My 58mm G-One Speeds had some self-steer, where they’d try to climb the
crown of the road, or suddenly get grabbed by a crack in the asphalt. The
BQs you’re getting explain the physics of the runner, I think. I only
noticed it on a low-trail bike, and not all the time; high trail bikes
didn’t do that. It makes sense that low tire pressure causes or contributes.

I switched to RH 55mm knobbies, and haven’t noticed it again. I think the
less rubber area keeps the tire from steering the bike. On dirt, I never
noticed any of the self steer.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA