I think if there are any parts you are waiting to get cheaper it's probably
time to  give up and start accepting that demand is well and truly
outstripping supply these days. Those Nexave derailleurs were the most
savvy business thing I've ever seen Riv do. They were sold out by the time
I'd woken up and checked my emails. Grabbed an extra Silver Crank though
I've been waiting for those to be available for ages.