Another interesting tie between Riv and TOSRV, in RR42 theres an article about June and Greg Siple and their long distance touring. Greg started TOSRV in 1962 with just himself and one other person. The ride peaked at about 6000 riders about two decades later and now regularly brings in about 3000 riders each year.

We'll see you there again this year Dick.