Great ride this weekend and great to see everyone again. Seems like the number
of Riv or Riv-esque bikes doubled this year from last. Dick, you were right, it
was a Hillborne (that you sold to him) and not a Hillson that I saw.

Heres a link to an article and some photos of the ride. Check out the last
photo in the slide show for Riv related content.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/05/09/a-blustery-ride.html
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/multimedia/audio_slideshows/2010/05/scioto/index.html