@Tim... I also have a 93 pbh with a 84cm saddle height.  I decided that the
63cm Roadeo was just not large enough.  I do not like elongated stems
(vertical or horizontal).  I got the 2018 Roadini instead.  It fits
perfectly.  My only gripe with the Roadini is that it is too stiff for my
kind of riding (club rides that can be kind of fast).  I prefer more
lateral compliance in my bicycles, and the Roadini is just stiffer all
round than I like.  I will be selling it.  It rides wonderfully, but
compliance is not its cup of tea.  My SOMA San Marcos which is really
identical to the Roadini has more compliance-- perfect for long distance
stuff and gravel.  I will keep the San Marcos.  It seems that Grant
perfected frame design in the Roadini and the San Marcos: long head tubes
and sloping top tubes for us tall riders really improves comfort
immensely.  My old Riv 'Redwood' was a great bike, but the stem was always
too low, and I really do not like the 'stuck up' stem look.