In sizes larger than 57cm, the tubing for Roadeo isn't much different than
their other previous road-going designs and is similar to the Ram and AHH.
It's the size 57 and below that gets the light 7/4/7 tubing...at least for
the original Waterford-built renditions. Based on that, my guess is that
your 64cm Quickbeam isn't appreciably more stout than a 63cm Roadeo.