Hello,
Winter is coming *<dramatic pause & queue GoT intro music>*

And so fenders are needed. I have a Hunqapillar with some big 2.1" tires.
My fender requirements are that they must fit, be pretty and not too short.
I like long fenders because long fenders + mud-flaps keep the muck off.

Here's where I'm at...

   - Planet Bike fenders are too short, I think. These must be for
   Californians
   - PDW Full Metal Fenders are great, i have them on a different bike, but
   unsure if the 55mm will fit my 2.1's
   - The SKS B65 may fit the bill, it's what Riv recommends, but they look
   really short (here

<https://www.rivbike.com/collections/fenders/products/sks-esge-commuter-ii-silver-fenders-b65-700c-29er>
 is
   the riv link with pic) and... plastic
   - Velo Orange seems to have some nice fenders in 63mm here they are

<https://velo-orange.com/collections/700c-fenders/products/vo-fluted-63mm-fenders-700c?variant=50650678343>

These are going to last a really long time so price isn't really a deciding
factor. I also want them to look good, because I'm vain. After typing all
of this it appears I'm leaning toward the VO fenders, how do folks here
feel about them? How's their longevity?

thank you,
Johnny B in Portland