I’ll be curious to know where you wind up, both in terms of fender selection
and tire clearance. My Hunq has 2” Big Bens that are nearing end of life and
I’m thinking of replacing them with some 2.1” RH tires when the time comes
(probably the Antelope Pass, since my riding is 98% paved, but the Fleecer
Ridge just looks so much more Hunq-y). I currently have 50mm SKS fenders that
are cracked and chipped and are in need of replacement now that the rains have
returned. I’ve never used fenders other than SKS and I don’t know that I have
the patience to fiddle with an involved installation such as I understand
Honjos require. Last I looked, Riv suggests the P65 for all their fat tires
(including 26” and 650b) which makes me concerned that the radius isn’t
optimized for 700c. I’ll have a look at VO though.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400