I have a set of Velo Orange Zeppelin fenders (fully fluted) on my rack bait
commuter that I've been riding year round for seven years. I don't think
you'll go wrong with the set you linked.

My V.O.s have weathered the seasonal precipitation and clanking in and out
of industrial bike racks enough to earn the title of being durable. The
front is long enough that I didn't have to add a ridiculous mudflap for
good foot and drivetrain slop protection. The rear I installed with the
front end below the BB for good protection for the drivetrain. No one
follows me at my hours and I don't ride groups on that bike so I don't have
a rear flap.  I do have a fender mounted wired tail light. I ran its wire
from the left chain stay wrapped around the fender stay to use up excess,
going under the fender almost where the light's mounted. Maybe shonkey for
a show bike but I wan't in the cut, solder, shrink seal business at the
moment. No damage, grounding events in seven years.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh