Steve,

Love this build!! I have appreciated Jame's details on some other builds
he's done. What's the contraption that is mounted between the top tube and
stem?
Great choice on tires really fills out the Atlantis and the fenders look
amazing! Who makes the fenders?

I have like you landed on the Quill Rims for my next build. Not a ton of
wide (rim brake) rims these days that strike a balance between
light weight and strength. I don't know much about the Middleburn Cranks?
Maybe give us a drive side shot to see the bulk of the crank? The non-drive
crank arm has some nice fluting. What's the deal with the SKF BB is it
superior to the Shimano or Tange bottom brackets?

Your using Shimano Trigger shifters with the Paul Love levers, how do you
like the shifters? Looks like your rocking the Jones bars using a
threadless stem and the nitto threaded to threadless adapter. How's the
stability and the bar comfort? Do the Bitex hubs roll fast? I love the Paul
Motolite brakes in fact I plan on using them again for this new build.

Anyway, thanks for showing us your beauty.

Best Regards,

Hugh