26.8 was just as common as 27.2 back in the 70's and 80's, prior to the now
more . Riv has done 26.8 on a bunch of the step throughs since way back
when.

With that said, 26.8 is probably in short supply right now due to pandemic,
but...

Nitto makes in crystal fellow and s83
Thomson makes 26.8
Kalloy Uno as well as their Crystal Fellow copy
+ a bunch of private label (Dimension, Sunlite, Origin8... etc)