I decided to replace the 26.8 seat post that came with my Roadini; I
discovered that 'Promax' makes a nice and light and high quality seatpost
in 26.8 (it is 'SP-1' model and it comes in Red, Blue, Gold and Black (no
silver).  It has served very nicely.  I also had trouble with both of my
26.8 seat posts slipping down over time with the Roadini frame.  I ended up
using some carbon paste to solve that problem.  You can also have a
machinist or frame builder put a nice grid pattern into the surface of the
seatpost to keep it in place (Chris Kelly in Nevada City, Ca. has done that
for me with other frames).  At any rate, the Promax seat post is the one to
get in my opinion, and although it is kind of long, it only weighs about 9
ounces (and, of course, it can easily be cut down).
Cheers,
Karl
Weimar, CA.