The Original Poster was looking for a frameset that would stand in for a
Rivendell Roadini.  He was looking for recommendations for 1980s bikes that
would suffice and indicated that the bikes he thought would fit the bill
should cost $200-$300 complete.  I'm not sure whether the OP found his
<$300 Roadini complete substitute, but there was a lot of traffic from
others looking for Roadini-like products without sharing the Original
Poster's price targets/constraints.

Velo Orange just offered a sneak peek at their new rando frameset which
appears to tick all the boxes.  That may be an appealing option for some of
the participants on this thread.  As a 'bicycle shaped object' it matches
the shape of a Roadini, just with a little bit shorter chainstays.  It has
a very svelte looking mono-stay seatstay setup that looks very deliberate
and sleek, albeit a more modern look.

Here's a link to the V-O blog.  The Velo ORANGE Blog
(velo-orange.blogspot.com) <https://velo-orange.blogspot.com/>

There's no geo-chart or price, and no concrete availability schedule.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA